- How/Command to check the previously executed command’s status(success or not) – Unix/Linux
- Mass ownership and permission change – Linux – Find command
- How to replace MySQL with PerconaDB on a cPanel server
- How to add/create a Re-seller and assign plan to him – Kloxo re-seller creation
- How/command to block/unblock an IP address in your Linux server – IPTables command to block/unblock an IP
The ‘BoxTrapper’ functions as a email spam filter for email accounts (addresses) in cPanel. The ‘BoxTrapper’ works through “challenge-response” verification. When an email is sent to an account that has enabled BoxTrapper, BoxTrapper automatically sends a verification email in response. This verification email requires the original sender to send a reply or click a link. After the sender does this, BoxTrapper delivers the original message to the intended recipient’s account.
The goal in enabling BoxTrapper is to block email senders who do not reply to the verification email or click the verification link.
Here is the steps for the question “How can I activate BoxTrapper on my cPanel server?“
Step I : login to the WHM control panel.
Step II : Go to,
Server Configuration –> Tweak Settings –> Mail
Step III : Enable ‘BoxTrapper Spam Trap’ and SAVE
How to enable Varnish in cPanel server
How to upgrade MySQL from 5.1 to 5.5 in a cPanel server – command line option
How to install nginx as reverse proxy in a cPanel server
How to install imagemagick in a cpanel server – Command-line option