Dealing Arrays in programming is very important. Lists are very similar to Array concept in programming language. A list can contain any types of variables. This can include variables like, integer, string etc, whatever...
Here we discuss about Python programming!
Now-a-days we do not have enough time to waste. We all are busy! And we required some automation tools to reduce the work load and save the time. Python is a good and simple language for this purpose.
- Introduction to Python – Say Hello World!
- The module subprocess in Python
- More about the Python module subprocess and subprocess classes
- Sample scripts using Python for Linux SysAdmins – subprocess.Popen
- Variables and Types – Python
- What is isinstance function in Python?
- How to concatenate integer with string variable in Python?
- Sequences and Lists – Array concept in Python
- More about sequences and Lists – Array concept in Python part 2
In some cases, you have to concatenate integer variables to string variables in your Python script. You can not do this by simply using the (+) sign. In this post I am going to...
Yesterday, we discussed about the Python module “subprocess” and its classes to manage Linux commands. Before doing the exercises below, I would like to tell you to refer the previous article on subprocess. You...
We already have a brief description on Python module “subprocess.” It’s a commonly used Python module for SysAdmin jobs. This module should be used for accessing system commands. This is the simplest way for...