- [Solved] Sorry, a group for that username already exists – Error while creating a user in WHM/cPanel server
- How to disable Lfd excessive resource usage alert
- How to show process usage for single user with TOP command
- R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
- Keep a log for total number of connections to a particular port from Foreign Address
What is phpinfo() function ?
The function phpinfo() displays the current information of PHP, which includes the php extensions and compilations, version, server information and environment (if compiled as a module), the PHP environment, paths, master and local values of configuration options, HTTP headers, and the PHP License etc. You will get the PHP informations not only from the browser but also from the server command-line.
Method I : Get PHP info on browser
In this method, you need to create a file with ‘.php’ extension under the public folder of your website and add the following code.
<? php phpinfo(); ?>
And then access the file from your web-browser.
Method II : Get PHP information on command-line
Yes! there is an option to list PHP info on the command-line. Execute the following command to get the information.
php -r 'phpinfo();'
How to disable phpinfo(); in a shared environment