- Difference between Softlink and Hardlink – Unix/Linux
- [Solved] : MySQL server has gone away – error while restoring the DB
- 15+ tar command usages with examples – Unix/Linux
- [Solved] “Ftp connection refused” error in Kloxo
- How to add/create a Re-seller and assign plan to him – Kloxo re-seller creation
PEAR – PHP Extension and Application Repository, PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components.
The mail() function is using for sending emails from a php script. This is the most simplest way to send emails from a server and also its not secure process.
The mail sending scripts will shows some errors/warning while sending emails due to the absence of mail function[mail()].
Step 1: Check PhPear is already installed or not
[root@server]# rpm -qa|grep php-pear [root@server]#
If it is not installed on the server, please install it by executing the foillowing command from the command line;
[root@server]# yum install php-pear [root@server]# rpm -qa|grep php-pear php-pear-1.4.9-8.el5
Step 2: Install Php-mail extension by executing the following command;
[root@server]# pear install Mail
Step 3: Restart webserver
[root@server]# service httpd restart